Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 GT and I was able to take this thing on closed runway yesterday at a closed airport (friends with the property owner). The runway is small, only 5,500 feet. I got the car up to 140 before I had to back off to slow down without being too hard on the brakes. That was 140 in 5th gear at about 5,000rpms. What will this car do, because it still had ponies left to push! LOL

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Title should say top speed. Damn autocorrect.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I have a 2013 GT and I was able to take this thing on closed runway yesterday at a closed airport (friends with the property owner). The runway is small, only 5,500 feet. I got the car up to 140 before I had to back off to slow down without being too hard on the brakes. That was 140 in 5th gear at about 5,000rpms. What will this car do, because it still had ponies left to push! LOL

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Title should say top speed. Damn autocorrect.
stock you can probably get it up 155-160 and maybe a little over! Got to see one of these run, it was slightly modded and the guy said he reached 160 but felt like it still had more left sooo hahaha

1 - 2 of 2 Posts