Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tech Expert
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This makes people laugh everywhere I go.....I've done a ton of towing with my 2014 Mustang GT. Usually, I'm dragging my ZX14R somewhere to play but, yard work, junk removal, furniture moving, you name it. Hitch is by Blowfish Racing and trailer is neat little railside I picked up off Craiglist.
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Hood

Reactions: crjackson

·
Administrator
657 Posts
Good info, occasionally we’ll get a flood of questions about towing/towing gear. Those threads usually end with “don’t use a Mustang to tow. It’s good to see an actual solution.

·
Tech Expert
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's not rated in the manual officially for anything heavier out back than the tow rating for a 1986 4 cylinder Mustang so, I think they are playing it pretty safe.....

·
Administrator
657 Posts
No doubt. I have several cars, but for people who drive their Mustang everywhere, and have no other options this is a nice kit. It’s now a featured thread on the front page.

·
Dragon Tail Master
1,315 Posts
I know 1 or 2 with Mustangs that have a Hitch on there car to carry their Bicycles and one tows a motorcycle trailer with the extra luggage his wife has to have when they go on Vacation with their bike on top of it, it is like 550 pounds with everything on it.

Reactions: crjackson

·
Administrator
657 Posts
They’re a bizillion Mustangs I. Charlotte, but I’ve yet to run across one with a hitch. That would be unique around here.

@Siber Express, look at your title.

·
Dragon Tail Master
1,315 Posts
It is only the 2 I have seen in person, and then there is 5LHO and one other person a Mustang site that had one for his bike also, so I know of 4 now.

·
Administrator
657 Posts
I use my Crown-Vic for mule duty. I don’t even let anyone sit in the back of my Mustang and rarely in the passenger seat. My wife and daughters only.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts