Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2014 has had the TPS Sensors changed twice in the last three years. Where is the best place to buy them where they will last at least 5 years. The last two sets that I purchased were on Amazon and they were supposed to be genuine Ford but there was no way to tell. Thank you if you can help.
Frank

·
Registered
331 Posts
FWIW, I still have the wheels from my 15 Mustang with winter tires on them and the factory sensors are still working.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
428 Posts
My 2014 has had the TPS Sensors changed twice in the last three years. Where is the best place to buy them where they will last at least 5 years. The last two sets that I purchased were on Amazon and they were supposed to be genuine Ford but there was no way to tell. Thank you if you can help.
Frank
I bought a set on Ebay last year they are still working fine. It is really about how old they are when you buy them.

TPMS sensors

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
American Muscle. I still have the sensors from when I purchased new tires and rims, back in 2013.

·
Registered
182 Posts
americanmuscle.com cjponyparts.com lmr.com are all good sites that will have good quality tps sensors.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
My 2011 Mustang was ordered in February 2010 and delivered in May 2010. Still have the factory TPS. Still working :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts