Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does an 06 Gt deluxe have traction control and if so how do you turn it of?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
457 Posts
My dad's 06 GT has it, I don't know if it's a deluxe but it's got leather seat.

There is a button above the radio that shuts it off labeled Trac Control of i remember right.

I have seen in Rangers newer than that (around 2010) that shutting the button off doesn't completely turn it off, you have to push and hold the button (10 seconds maybe?) and of course it resets every time the key is off.

Weren't you talking about buying a tuner in a different thread? That will also permanently turn it off as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My dad's 06 GT has it, I don't know if it's a deluxe but it's got leather seat.

There is a button above the radio that shuts it off labeled Trac Control of i remember right.

I have seen in Rangers newer than that (around 2010) that shutting the button off doesn't completely turn it off, you have to push and hold the button (10 seconds maybe?) and of course it resets every time the key is off.

Weren't you talking about buying a tuner in a different thread? That will also permanently turn it off as well.

Yes i actually did buy one, but i cant provide with all the information to order it yet because the transmission is being rebuilt. But i should have it in the next few days. I need the computer code to send to bama.

·
Registered
457 Posts
When you install the tune you should be able to change the traction control at the same time without it being part of the tune.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When you install the tune you should be able to change the traction control at the same time without it being part of the tune.

Okay i wanna do some burn outs and maybe drift a little

1 - 6 of 6 Posts