Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been seing the new mustang lately and I really like it and having the gt for 6 months been fun but no one wants to race me and sometimes it's hard to race because I live in LA and there's too much traffic. So would you guys help me out here should I trade?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
45 Posts
No,

Unless you like driving a rental car since that's why the 2015 V6 even exists. There are no performance or luxury/tech packages available for it. If you must get a 2015 get an Ecoboost with the perf pack

K

·
0 Posts
I will be more then happy to trade you my 2014 V6 for that 5.0. lol My car ain't stock either. :p

K

·
0 Posts
I said 2015 lol

I know. But all you are getting out of this is a smaller engine. Unless you REALLY like the cosmetics. I personally wouldn't give up a 5.0 for some cosmetic changes. Especially if yours is a Premium already. Stock V6s like others have said, is just Base. No leather, no Shaker, no 3.31/3.55s, None of that. You will be slow as hell after being in a 5.0.

So you would lose ALOT and barely get anything in return. Besides the 2015 status and warranties.

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
Seems like people from cali are either firing on all cylinders or the complete opposite.

For a ecoboost I could see that but not what you suggested

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
True but an ecoboost fully loaded used comes out to like 32,000 I would rather spend that on a 2015 stock gt which by the looks of it I'll probably will.

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
True but an ecoboost fully loaded used comes out to like 32,000 I would rather spend that on a 2015 stock gt which by the looks of it I'll probably will.

Well then your whole thread seems pointless.

K

·
0 Posts
Well then your whole thread seems pointless.

I 2nd this. I have always wanted to drive a 5.0. I could never imagine downgrading. I feel like we should take a day to mourn.

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
Your last comment

"I would rather spend that on a 2015 stock gt which by the looks of it I'll probably will"

Then you opened the thread talking about nobody wants to race ext...........so you were asking about trading for a v6 bc of this.

K

·
0 Posts
Go to the damm track man.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
That is exactly what I was thinking. I would never condone someone racing on a public road. I never like the thought of being that guy that ends up making a family never see someone again.

K

·
0 Posts
More importantly, you own a 5.0 just so you can "race"? That seems ridiculous.
So I am going to hijack this thread for a better cause. :hijack:

-oxford, any update on that other cluster you purchased? Couldn't remember when you were going to install it. If you need any info, hit me up!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts