Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might be trading my stock premium gt wheels and tires for black with chrome lip 18x10 fr500 with 500 miles on them. What would be a good deal for my wheels and how much cash for his wheels and tires? Any suggestions.

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
stockers for FR500? DO IT!!!!!! Price wise i'm not exactly sure how much your stockers are worth but i would guess do the wheel trade and throwing $500 his way should even it out a little.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I offered he was gonna take it but my dad won't let me. Lol. I'm 17 btw not 30 lol

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Soccerluvr4 said:
stockers for FR500? DO IT!!!!!! Price wise i'm not exactly sure how much your stockers are worth but i would guess do the wheel trade and throwing $500 his way should even it out a little.
+1 sounds fair to me. I do know new take off oems with tires, go for around $750 here.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish I could've done it

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
That's what I offered he was gonna take it but my dad won't let me. Lol. I'm 17 btw not 30 lol
My dad didn't want me to do any of the mods I have done but after every single one I do, he says "damn, that looks really good." Haha

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah but it's just wheels. And if it wouldn't be a 3 1/2 hour drive, my tires being new, and just doing exhaust I probably could've done it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts