Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thes are chrome ford racing fr500 wheels they have the textured finish between the spokes. I love these wheels but i want some black fr500s or maybe some other black wheels, chrome/polished lip. They are not perfect and 2 of them have minimal curb rash. Ill post some pics in a while. If u have wheels that are in perfect shape ill throw cash down aswell. Tires have good tread. 245/35/18 falken tires.

·
Registered
922 Posts
1996v6stang said:
Thes are chrome ford racing fr500 wheels they have the textured finish between the spokes. I love these wheels but i want some black fr500s or maybe some other black wheels, chrome/polished lip. They are not perfect and 2 of them have minimal curb rash. Ill post some pics in a while. If u have wheels that are in perfect shape ill throw cash down aswell. Tires have good tread. 245/35/18 falken tires.
I bet those would look sexy on my Cobra...

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im at the gym ill take some pics here when im done. I bet they would. I love frs. Just want black on white

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Im at the gym ill take some pics here when im done. I bet they would. I love frs. Just want black on white.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Where are you located bro....i got some black FR500s and been lookin for some chome ones. This are perfect
San diego ca. And the wheels are not perfect but they are nice. I love them and would keep them but they have a little bit of damage (minor curb rash, one has a very very little bend in the lip, which doesnt affect the performance of the wheel.. If u cant see it in the pics i will take pics of the damaged areas.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts