Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to see if anybody in NC or whatever close by state is looking for a hood with a scoop. I have the hood w/ scoop and it is the OEM factory hood. I am willing to trade for the plain base hood. The conditions are 1. your paint must be in condition of mine.EXCELLENT! Original never seen a shop. My hood is Black and you must have black. 2. You would have to pay me whatever difference we work out. These scoops prepainted from AM are not real cheap and you have to drill and hope the match is perfect. Not the case with a agreed trade. I will give you the price difference upon serious responses in wanting to do this. I have the tools to do this at my house together. A meet and do may can be worked as well. Perfer your car be a 2012 but if it's the 2011 gt and the paint has been kept to match my 2012 GT then we still can proceed.
Also looking at possible trade of trunks. I have the OEM pedestal spoiler that was on from factory. The trades would be black and same applies as above.I will trade for the OEM stock trunk/spoiler base style factory lip spoiler but as above, money difference involved. Serious and we discuss how much you would owe me. If you have a aftermarket spoiler send a pic and info of whatcha got and we work from there.If its something I like then we will come to some deal.
Please....only inquire if you are serious and have a black 2011 or 12 with no paint issues or repairs/repaints/etc.
Thanks!

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
back n a stang said:
Looking to see if anybody in NC or whatever close by state is looking for a hood with a scoop. I have the hood w/ scoop and it is the OEM factory hood. I am willing to trade for the plain base hood. The conditions are 1. your paint must be in condition of mine.EXCELLENT! Original never seen a shop. My hood is Black and you must have black. 2. You would have to pay me whatever difference we work out. These scoops prepainted from AM are not real cheap and you have to drill and hope the match is perfect. Not the case with a agreed trade. I will give you the price difference upon serious responses in wanting to do this. I have the tools to do this at my house together. A meet and do may can be worked as well. Perfer your car be a 2012 but if it's the 2011 gt and the paint has been kept to match my 2012 GT then we still can proceed.
Also looking at possible trade of trunks. I have the OEM pedestal spoiler that was on from factory. The trades would be black and same applies as above.I will trade for the OEM stock trunk/spoiler base style factory lip spoiler but as above, money difference involved. Serious and we discuss how much you would owe me. If you have a aftermarket spoiler send a pic and info of whatcha got and we work from there.If its something I like then we will come to some deal.
Please....only inquire if you are serious and have a black 2011 or 12 with no paint issues or repairs/repaints/etc.
Thanks!
Man i wish I lived closer :p

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Downgrade in one sense......new look coming that I am after. The base spoiler in a trade will be pulled in a matter of hours. Hood has plan. Will be like no stang I have seen yet. All seriousness....It will be tasteful when done. I am not giving my factory sweets away. Whoever decides to get serious with me knows if they want to do this they gonna need some money to boot.Not crazy here but fair!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Good god batman..... It looks like you will need a lawyer to write up a contract with that trade. Lol

I too can't wait to see your final product when you finish.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good god batman..... It looks like you will need a lawyer to write up a contract with that trade. Lol

I too can't wait to see your final product when you finish.
LOL........ I got one on retainer.... LOL! Nah but seriously simple just a simple swap of one or both and cash for the upgrade to whoever is wanting to do it. Will not take long to swap either.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Downgrade in one sense......new look coming that I am after. The base spoiler in a trade will be pulled in a matter of hours. Hood has plan. Will be like no stang I have seen yet. All seriousness....It will be tasteful when done. I am not giving my factory sweets away. Whoever decides to get serious with me knows if they want to do this they gonna need some money to boot.Not crazy here but fair!
if only i saw this earlier :p
i just bought a black gt/cs spoiler for $140:headbang::headbang::headbang:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts