Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,074 Posts
If it sounds too good to be true it is. With that said, even a non-running 331 stroker fox might be worth more than your 96 if its a typical DD NPI car. All depends on what is on the car.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No he is just looking for a cruser not a street car anymore. I have 94k on mine and in one of the best shape 96s I've ever seen. I've checked her out and what can I say I am a lucky man.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If it sounds too good to be true it is. With that said, even a non-running 331 stroker fox might be worth more than your 96 if its a typical DD NPI car. All depends on what is on the car.
Sounds like it rite. But not. He just wants a really good cruser as he put it. And mine has only 94k on her so its well worth deal she's worth 6100.00 book value. It's deff worth it to both of us.

·
Registered
50 Posts
So you going to do it? Is this 86 going to be your DD? just be careful. It may look like a gem now but it could very well be expensive to maintain. If i was you throw her on a lift. Best of luck

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So you going to do it? Is this 86 going to be your DD? just be careful. It may look like a gem now but it could very well be expensive to maintain. If i was you throw her on a lift. Best of luck
Funny you should say that the car sits in a garage with a two post lift and checked her out already thank you. And no not my DD have a 2011 two door Honda accord thank you for the concern tho. Much appreciated.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Yea not a DD and already did the checking out thank you for the concern tho.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts