Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got looking at the 5.0s and the prices and decided to look online a found a nice 2012 kona blue one with 14000 miles for for a decent price it's a auto yea i know but the wife can't drive a manual .As much as i enjoyed our 3.7 i always wanted a v8 and with the prices being decent on these cars couldn't pass it up i hate dealing with dealers and salesmen so this is going to be my last mustang we buy hopfully we had to drive three hrs to look at it and we have to drive back down to pick it up. I will be selling my axel exchange driveshaft and 3.55 gears if anyone is interested pm me

Attachments

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys also I was able to keep my silver Amr rims to put on the gt happy about that

·
Registered
28 Posts
What size are those AMR wheels. I want to get those but I really want to get the RTR silver wheels but I don't know where to get them. American muscle doesn't have them in silver

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What size are those AMR wheels. I want to get those but I really want to get the RTR silver wheels but I don't know where to get them. American muscle doesn't have them in silver
They are 18x8 the price was right when i got the 2 yrs ago also check the black friday sale they have .. Your car looks great with the strips and scoop on it ,

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
DESERTER!

You deserted your fellow 3.7 owners. You shall be taken to the back of the track and tied up to a tree. Then your car will have it's wheels removed, interior stripped and set on fire. Then you will be shot by a firing squad of 3.7 owners. :hide:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You deserted your fellow 3.7 owners. You shall be taken to the back of the track and tied up to a tree. Then your car will have it's wheels removed, interior stripped and set on fire. Then you will be shot by a firing squad of 3.7 owners. :hide:
You can shoot me just don't mess with the stang :D

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Here is the tree we will tie you to

That is a Fire Ant mound at the base so you might make it 2 or 3 hours without Pissing them off before being shot.

BTW Congrats on the 5.0, and no we don't hurt the cars :whistling:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:whiteflag:Lol you guy are brutal and i can't even get you guys banned. No really this is a great site we got a late start in owning mustangs and just on this site alone i have learned so much about these cars from you guys and even though i am getting a v8 it's doesn't matter a mustang is a mustang thats what makes these cars great!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts