Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
07 for 41 seems really high but the miles are super low, cant you get 2010s for about 41~ maybe im off a year

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
60 miles for a car that's never been titled sounds kinda off. It's great but just seems like it's been driven a lot for a non titled GT500.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
McQueen said:
A car from 07 with just 60 miles is bad bc it hasnt been driven. Too little miles is as bad as high miles
+1 was thinkin the same thing

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's the owners of the dealership he's also selling a ford GT for 188,000$$$ he drove it once every month around the block to keep everything working right

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
ElDiablo said:
It's the owners of the dealership he's also selling a ford GT for 188,000$$$ he drove it once every month around the block to keep everything working right
There is no guaranty he actually did that lol, so he did that for 4 years straight.
I LOVE THE FORD GT :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm pretty sure he did or had someone do it I mean he had a shelby gt500 supersnake a shelby KR and the ford gt he knows what he's doing

·
Registered
124 Posts
Dude, that's an ok deal but you can make it a great deal. I'm sure you can negotiate down to the mid/high 30's. He wants sell it. You've had two or three newer type/model/series since the GT500 came out so remind the dealer you have options. Be prepared to walk away. You could get a 10-12 for around that price with low miles. They are great cars stock and the aftermarket potential is great if you go that route

·
Registered
49 Posts
DDTCM said:
60 miles for a car that's never been titled sounds kinda off. It's great but just seems like it's been driven a lot for a non titled GT500.
That is not driven a lot at all.. That's really low actually for being an 07! I think it s cool to be the first owner of a 07 gt500 in 2012

1 - 20 of 37 Posts