Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now what do I do with it :lol:

I dont know where to start.

Tony(01MineralGray) said something about unhooking the stock tranny cooler and running this one through it.

Anyone know of any good how tos?

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:woot:

Its installed 4hs later lol

Its a pain to mount those things. The ties they give you are crappy and the first time the lower line started leaking so we had to take it off and put it on again. We let it run for a minute and didnt see anymore leaks so hopefully its fixed lol.

Going to keep checking it.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I bet it is. Right in front of the radiator on the driver side. Between the bumper and radiator. Three of the holes lined up perfect and I drilled a fourth.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
it took your 4hrs? wow, you should never touch a car again. you just shove the zip ties thru the radiator and plug them up. then you just take the lines and use rubber hoses to do new lines. took me all of 20min to install mine

·
Registered
574 Posts
If you've never put one on 45-60 minutes is probably accurate. If you have put one on... You would know you just need to plug two hoses in. 5 minutes. Tops.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
i dont know what way you did it, but i never had to plug any hoses. you just extend them and route them differently.

Brent- i was just messing with you

·
Registered
574 Posts
I didn't plug hoses. I pulled one of the lines off the radiator and ran that through my B&M and used one of the supplied fittings to reattach to the radiator.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
yeah, it took me about 45 mins to do mine, that damn fitting on the factory cooler broke loose when i unbolted the tube:banghead:, i couldn't get those ties to go through the radiator:lol: oh well....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts