Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 98 V6 5-Speed....and I was told that my synchronizers are rattling, and they are making noise....they said its nothing to worry about. Is that true, or is there anyway I can get them to stop making like a metal clinging noise. Thanks!

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it does it all the time, and it doesn't when I have the cluth pressed in...but idle, speeding up...coasting with cluth not pressed down, and when slowing down. But once I put pressure on the cluth it stops

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no its not a whine...its like a loose piece of metal, and like vibrations are making it rattle on another piece of metal. Like at first I though it was the heat sheild on my cats rattling...but its not that

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had it looked at, and when they replaced the clutch when i bought the car. they installed defective throw out bearing and pressure plate. So they are going to replace both of those and the clutch for free because of that. So that works good

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.