·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the following for sale:
Trick flow plenium with spacer $ 50
CAI with kn filter $30
Stock pi intake manifold $50

Note: the trick flow plenium egr hole was tapped to put a plug in it but if you want to run the egr the plug can be removed and egr installed.

·
Registered
297 Posts
southernstang00 said:
I have the following for sale:
Trick flow plenium with spacer $ 50
CAI with kn filter $30
Stock pi intake manifold $50

Note: the trick flow plenium egr hole was tapped to put a plug in it but if you want to run the egr the plug can be removed and egr installed.
Any pics of the parts?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stockish302 said:
Any pics of the parts?
Yeah I can take some. I was going to try and clean them up and make them look presentable before I did.

---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

Venomouz831 said:
Pick of the plenum and spacer?
Yeah I will take that off today and take a pic.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Here are some pics, the plenium needs cleaning which I will do if ya want me too. The gasket you see in the picture can be reused but I suggest going to a parts store and getting sheet of paper gasket and making a new one.

The injectors are suppose to be red but got painted black for some reason when it went in for tuning, not sure on that one?!?! :cool:

The K/n filter is needs cleaned and charged which I will do if asked too. This filter will fit most under the hood cold air kits that the filter hooks directly on the mass air. I will even send the spacer that connects to the mass air to filter. I have dropped the price to $20 bucks for the whole CAI cuz you will need to get the oval gasket that connects the mass air to the tube because I have to reuse my old one.

If someone is intrested in the intake and want the injectors and fuel rail I will throw them in there all for a $100 bucks as well, it will not come with the fuel rail pressure sensor though.

Any of this stuff on here if you feel the price is high make me a deal im trying to get rid of it, im not trying to make money.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts