Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up fellows..I'm new to this site and I have a question regarding trickflow heads. Will trickflow heads yield more rwhp over my stock heads if I have them ported? I have an 03 mustang gt with udps,75mm tb,3:73 gears,stage 2 clutch,aluminum flywheel and aluminum driveshaft,270 comp cam,cai, sct tuner and a dynotune. My rwhp is 308 and 318 torque.

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

Oh yeah and bbk longtube headers with the matching x pipe and magnapacks

·
Registered
886 Posts
Yes the tf heads would be better than stock ported heads. I had the on my old f150 they're pretty bad azz

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
What's up fellows..I'm new to this site and I have a question regarding trickflow heads. Will trickflow heads yield more rwhp over my stock heads if I have them ported? I have an 03 mustang gt with udps,75mm tb,3:73 gears,stage 2 clutch,aluminum flywheel and aluminum driveshaft,270 comp cam,cai, sct tuner and a dynotune. My rwhp is 308 and 318 torque.

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

Yes, I have them right now on my car with all of the same stuff as you but my cams are 274 and they made a difference in my car. Mine are fully CNC ported and I love them....best money I spent on my car.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
e7d1mond2 said:
what kind of number did you gained after the swap?
I couldn't really exact numbers because I did the heads, cnc ported, bigger cams,other stuff all at the same time. This is just a guess but I would say 15-30 somewhere on there but like I said its a guess so noone beat me up on it.

·
Registered
29 Posts

Yes you would see a great gain, even over ported PI heads. Not only would you see a great gain in power but you are getting a better casting with some awesome features. The two best feature are the 3/4" thick deck which also gives you the 3/4" threaded spark plug holes and the replaceable cam caps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the reply guys! Hopefully when I have those heads install I will see 350 plus rwhp along with the mods that I have .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts