Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, id love to say my stang is all motor and not go the FI route. Does anyone have these heads? I saw a thread on a stand with 408HP with the TF wedge heads and cams...sound right? And does it affect the drivability of a DD car thx

·
Registered
672 Posts
Seems like a ton of power for just heads. I'd believe them having 340-360 hp with a head swap but I don't know about over 400.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yea I know. 400 seems like a lot. I have full bolt ons with a tune and gears. And I put down 292. I havnt had it dynoed since my cams.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just kind of peeked my interest. for about a grand less than a supercharger i could have very close to the same peek HP and not have to worry about my engine being a hand grenade with a supercharger :)

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

well i don't think we can be friends any more fate..... u have the exact setup i plan to get sum day.... full bolt ons and cams.... jerk ;)

·
Premium Member
14,477 Posts
Looks like they said they got the numbers from an engine dyno. So it's not 400+ to the wheels, it's to the crank

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hmm good point.... then its def more like 350-360ish to the wheels...?

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

its also on a 4V. I don't know how much of a difference that would make....they have an extra cam per head no?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yea. That's full bolt ons and tune. My friends thinks the guy before me built the motor a little. But no way to tell without ripping into it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts