Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, id love to say my stang is all motor and not go the FI route. Does anyone have these heads? I saw a thread on a stand with 408HP with the TF wedge heads and cams...sound right? And does it affect the drivability of a DD car thx

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea lemme go back and find it...

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

really interesting thread actually.... on stangnet... r they our enemies? lol

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Trick Flow 2V N/A 408hp on Horse Power T.V. | Mustang Forums at StangNet

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just kind of peeked my interest. for about a grand less than a supercharger i could have very close to the same peek HP and not have to worry about my engine being a hand grenade with a supercharger :)

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

well i don't think we can be friends any more fate..... u have the exact setup i plan to get sum day.... full bolt ons and cams.... jerk ;)

· Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hmm good point.... then its def more like 350-360ish to the wheels...?

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

its also on a 4V. I don't know how much of a difference that would make....they have an extra cam per head no?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.