Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up every one. i been IBTLed from gay 3.8mustang.com/..
so HERE I AM! i drive a 95 ford mustang 3.8l with 7000 dollar in audio in it. and i also i have air bag suspension...

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
sounds good, welcome to the site man!

·
Registered
798 Posts
LOL at falconballers avatar :) , but anyways welcome to the site troll, you made a wise decision joining us :D

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Welcome We are much more laid back. We treat everyone decent and everyone treat each other decent. We have yet to ban anyone but we really have not had a TROLL problem like 3.8 has mainly because mods here are good people and we want to have fun. We are not snobs here either so there is a great deal more free thought here with car mods and ideas than other forums

·
Registered
798 Posts
Danger Dude said:
Welcome We are much more laid back. We treat everyone decent and everyone treat each outer decent. We have yet to ban anyone but we really have not had a TROLL problem like 3.8 has mainly because mods here are good people and we want to have fun. We are not snobs here either so there is a great deal more free thought here with car mods and ideas than other forums

well spoken :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
Troll said:
thanks.. so whats this site have that 3.8mustang.com doesnt have.,..

3.8mustang.com SUCKS!
uh where to start? alot nicer people, members ride section soon to be...etc etc etc

·
Registered
386 Posts
Welcome to the site, im glad to see you here. Please post pics of your car.
We welcome everyone here.

Please just dont say 3.8mustang sucks.
Thats all I ask. We know people have differences but let's just try to be the bigger people.

Anyway!
Welcome!
Check out the forums and sites!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ill post some pics of my car pretty soon..

yes i got in a wreck. but i got most of the damage fixed.. just need new fender. and air bags.. cause they went off and hit my in my face.. i diddnt even hit the guy that hard.. oh well....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts