Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
so much for a backseat eh lol, nice system, and airbags, ive never seen those on a stang before.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
actually its teal :/ the cheapo camera just makes it look blue... its a really pretty teal though.. :) mettalic teal

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
yea its not mine anymore its my insurance companies lol

I am looking at a 97 black v6 right now to buy

But that was mine until January 9th :(

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
We are modded out right now. Waiting for active members to increase alot more before we add everyone else. We still need to get the main site up. I'll keep you in mind if we start considering anymore tho

·
Registered
386 Posts
Yup.

Troll i like how it looks when u have it real low.
The playstation looks kinda out of place, but everything looks great, Great job on ur stang man.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Brent said:
We are modded out right now. Waiting for active members to increase alot more before we add everyone else. We still need to get the main site up. I'll keep you in mind if we start considering anymore tho

id really appriciate that.. im on at night realy late. and would be here for ya guys to keep things going the right direction when needed.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dom said:
Troll, mind if I ask why you got banned from 3.8?
i got banned because when every one jumped me and flammed me. i flammed back. i never went off on poeple there till they went off on me. i finnaly got sick of their crap at 3.8 and just caused a whole bunch of hell. what a waste of time there.. i had over 2000 posts too. i admit i made some mistakes telling people alot of personal stuff. and posting a pic of me in my girls thong as a joke.. which btw backfired on me. i thought it was pretty funny :cool: but that was over a year ago. and they just cant learn to drop it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts