Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I don't know what u call it, but the badge in the middle if the trunk. Some have a cobra (shelby) some have the mustang (v6) and in my case a GT. Do they make replacement badges? I would really like to find one with a 5.0 on it. Or even remove it all together. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
decklid badge?

its extremely easy to make your own, paint, plastidip, or vinyl!
My friend John did a 4.0 on his 2007 V6 by silver and black vinyl, looked great.
Going to do a wolf on mine :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
decklid badge?

My friend John did a 4.0 on his 2007 V6 by silver and black vinyl, looked great.
Let me know how it turns out. And maybe some instructions. Thanks

·
Registered
829 Posts
JetWolf said:
decklid badge?

You'll have to post pics when you get it done or even during... A wolf will look bad a$$!

I'm looking at the CDC blackout panel for mine... But CDC has currently put production on hold so no ones got them in stock.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
bigsmitty24 said:
Let me know how it turns out. And maybe some instructions. Thanks
Will do :) once I get that and two other major projects done ill post a thread on them :)

Dion11197 said:
You'll have to post pics when you get it done or even during... A wolf will look bad a$$!

I'm looking at the CDC blackout panel for mine... But CDC has currently put production on hold so no ones got them in stock.
Will do :) I was thinking either a growling wolf or a wolf crushing 4.0 in its jaws, but I don't think the decklid badge is big enough for it!

·
Registered
829 Posts
JetWolf said:
Will do :) once I get that and two other major projects done ill post a thread on them :)

Will do :) I was thinking either a growling wolf or a wolf crushing 4.0 in its jaws, but I don't think the decklid badge is big enough for it!
You should have GM or SS in its jaws!

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
It's called a Faux Gas cap. The first gen mustangs actually had a functioning gas cap there.
I deleted mine. The blackout panel was about $100.

image-3148774722.png

Check with Wnt2gofst, he had one for sale not too long ago.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hmmm..... Well maybe SRT4, lol!

NOOOOOOO dont do that BAD BAD BAD!!! I have 3 friends here on my Garrison with SRT-4s pushing well over 500 HP........ don't brag unless you can back it up. These guys all have stickers on their SRT-4s that say, "Gone V-8 hunting, be Back in 11 seconds or less" and everyone of them ran low 11's on a ****ty airstrip. Those SRT-4's are the ULTIMATE sleeper car.

You should put something like,"All the Haste, with only Half the waste"

·
Registered
829 Posts
M3to5.0 said:
NOOOOOOO dont do that BAD BAD BAD!!! I have 3 friends here on my Garrison with SRT-4s pushing well over 500 HP........ don't brag unless you can back it up. These guys all have stickers on their SRT-4s that say, "Gone V-8 hunting, be Back in 11 seconds or less" and everyone of them ran low 11's on a ****ty airstrip. Those SRT-4's are the ULTIMATE sleeper car.

Hahaha! That's a true story! I hope one of them blows up trying to race me

---------- Post added at 06:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

I think the wolf will be cool enough.... Maybe we should just stop there, lol!

·
Registered
706 Posts
I like the one offered on Ebay-`looks pretty cool!

·
Banned
3,606 Posts

I know a few SRT4''s like this.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

and they even deadlier on the interstate.

·
Registered
829 Posts
True story! Youve gotta look out for the evo's also! They always wanna race from a dig though.... When you're on street tires, lol!

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
M3to5.0 said:
I learned a long time ago not to under estimate ANYONE. I have seen 1995 Opel Corsas beat Porsches... crazy
That is true!.. Years ago I knew a guy with a Supra that was all built up!.. He would race anyone and he never lost!.. He would always win by just enough!.. Nobody actually knew how fast his car really was!.. Saw him run against a then brand new Porsche, and just like any one else he beat... He just beat the guy by just enough!..

·
Banned
3,606 Posts
True story! Youve gotta look out for the evo's also! They always wanna race from a dig though.... When you're on street tires, lol!
This is the only real imports I mess with around here. We have a few over 600whp and a couple over 700whp. They are nasty as hell. Buddy rebuilding his. He was at 650whp he is shooting for 800whp. We also have plenty that are 400-450whp.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts