Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to upgrade my wheels, and I've narrowed my search down to two choices: either charcoal TSW Nurburgring or the AMR wheels (I've included links to both).

I realize that the TSW is a forged wheel and is considerably lighter, but I'm not sure if that's enough for me to justify the extra cost over the AMR wheels? Should I be concerned over the quality of the AMR wheels given their low price?

Any feedback or comments would be greatly appreciated, especially from someone who is familiar with either of these wheels.

Thanks

http://www.americanmuscle.com/charcoal-amr-wheels-1112.html

http://www.americanmuscle.com/matte-tsw-nurburgring-1012.html

·
Registered
517 Posts
I like the TSW,looks less bulky around the center. Also, I have seen the AMR wheels on more than one mustang in just the last month or so

·
Registered
142 Posts
Ive sold many sets of tsw's and have always been impressed with the quality of their product. In this style I personally like it to concave a good bit. So out of your 2 choices I would choose amr but if your worried about quality then take a look at avant garde 310's

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
I want to upgrade my wheels, and I've narrowed my search down to two choices: either charcoal TSW Nurburgring or the AMR wheels (I've included links to both).

I realize that the TSW is a forged wheel and is considerably lighter, but I'm not sure if that's enough for me to justify the extra cost over the AMR wheels? Should I be concerned over the quality of the AMR wheels given their low price?

Any feedback or comments would be greatly appreciated, especially from someone who is familiar with either of these wheels.

Thanks

Charcoal AMR Wheels (2010-2013) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Matte Gunmetal TSW Nurburgring Wheels (2010-2013) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!
Raf63,

This is a very common debate when purchasing wheels. If you like one of these wheels, its pretty obvious you'll like the other since they're so similar. I've seen them both on all of our different project cars and I personally prefer the AMR's. The main reason IMO that separates the AMR from the TSW is the concaveness of the wheel. The TSWs are just flat mesh style wheel, compared to the AMR's drift inspired concave design.

Remember this is just my opinion, I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions!

11 GT' AMR's

-Dan

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Heartless said:
Ive sold many sets of tsw's and have always been impressed with the quality of their product. In this style I personally like it to concave a good bit. So out of your 2 choices I would choose amr but if your worried about quality then take a look at avant garde 310's
+1. The AMR looks great at a good price, but go with the Avant Garde if you want quality. Think they look better than the TSW

1 - 6 of 6 Posts