Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
First ones look coolest to me. I'd bet 19s would look better but 20s would probably be easier to find tires for.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Nurburgring!

·
Registered
598 Posts
If I had to pick one, the Nurburgring--that's the cleanest of the bunch IMHO. But since everybody is doing small variations on that style I'm not so much about it personally.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What is the best size of tires for this guys 255\35\20 &295\35\20¿

Can i get a thicker tire? Or will it rub after i drop

·
Banned
1,684 Posts
OzzyLiriano said:

Those are the sizes I have. You can do a 305-35-20 in the rear too.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
OzzyLiriano said:

If you go staggered. Check the revolutions per mile. If they differ too much, I've read it messes up the ABS / traction / stability control. If you go 255/35 r20, you'll probably need something more like 285/30 r 20 to keep them close. The revs per mile vary slight by manufacturer even in the same tire size.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nhcowboy said:
If you go staggered. Check the revolutions per mile. If they differ too much, I've read it messes up the ABS / traction / stability control. If you go 255/35 r20, you'll probably need something more like 285/30 r 20 to keep them close. The revs per mile vary slight by manufacturer even in the same tire size.
Okay i will

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Terminator said:
To OP My MSR's looks like those TSW but were half the price :O lol
Dude you just wasted my time looking for.your msrs, theyre 18s, i want 20s, thats why latemr and am sell them 19 half price too lol

·
Registered
984 Posts
OzzyLiriano said:
Dude you just wasted my time looking for.your msrs, theyre 18s, i want 20s, thats why latemr and am sell them 19 half price too lol
Dude Lmao mine are 20 inch rims :D I didn't purchase from AM

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Terminator said:
To OP My MSR's looks like those TSW but were half the price :O lol
More like you got ripped off lol, they 18x 8 why didnt you just stay with your originals, these things are the same size as the base gt

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Terminator said:
Dude Lmao mine are 20 inch rims :D
Please post up the link style 095 are the same as tsw, rtr, amr etc, i dony see it

1 - 20 of 30 Posts