Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been thinking on my next mod for my 2012 GT. So far what I have done to it, Roush Cold Air Intake Kit & Axle-back Exhaust, MRR GT 8 Wheels 19X8.5 and 19X9.5 , RTR rear spoiler and some other cosmetic stuff. I’m really convinced that my next mod will be a tuner, my dilemma is, what tuner should I get? Any suggestions and experiences are welcome. Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Jose096 said:
I been thinking on my next mod for my 2012 GT. So far what I have done to it, Roush Cold Air Intake Kit & Axle-back Exhaust, MRR GT 8 Wheels 19X8.5 and 19X9.5 , RTR rear spoiler and some other cosmetic stuff. I’m really convinced that my next mod will be a tuner, my dilemma is, what tuner should I get? Any suggestions and experiences are welcome. Thanks
Sct tuners are the best way to go in my book. Its cheap and reliable to do the job that you want it to do to go with all of your modifications that you put on your car. It comes handy a lot to me because when you go on road trips, just program it to gas mileage, and when you go to the track, program it for racing. Its just simple to use.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I'll do some reseach on it! Have you experience any issues with your tunes if any?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Jose096 said:
Thanks I'll do some reseach on it! Have you experience any issues with your tunes if any?
No there arent any issues with mine. Its easy to make your own tune even if you need to make it just right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts