Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Real quick which tuner is the one to get i looked at sct 3015 i want to be able to load custom tunes eventually and clear codes, adjust my speedometer since i changed my rear gears..

·
Registered
598 Posts
Real quick which tuner is the one to get i looked at sct 3015 i want to be able to load custom tunes eventually and clear codes, adjust my speedometer since i changed my rear gears..
For what you're wanting to do, any tuner would work. Just don't get the chip. Not sure which one is 3015 but the basic SCT sf3 tuner will work just fine

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its cj pony parts here in pa... they have anything you want for any year stang but yea i believe there similar to am but i never delt with am

·
Registered
483 Posts
Its cj pony parts here in pa... they have anything you want for any year stang but yea i believe there similar to am but i never delt with am
I live in Eastern PA and CJ Pony Parts is just as good if not better than AM. My wifey hates when I visit there (about 40 min away) because I spend too much $$.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I live in Lancaster so i have about the same drive there.. i went there for a tuner and i my wife wanted to go.. i think she wanted to go to monitor me to make sure i didnt spend to much and she ended up buying me a sweatshirt and got me 100 gift card so i was happy

·
Registered
483 Posts
I live in Lancaster so i have about the same drive there.. i went there for a tuner and i my wife wanted to go.. i think she wanted to go to monitor me to make sure i didnt spend to much and she ended up buying me a sweatshirt and got me 100 gift card so i was happy
Haha. I live in Hamburg and I was on my way home from Hershey so I stopped in (without my wife haha). I called her, got the approval to spend "some" money hehe. I walked away with a tuner, BBK throttle body/plenum combo, shorty antenna, and a running horse for my Mach 1 grille delete. I spent about $800. I got in trouble.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea they have a website... there site is organized pretty good.. if you cant find it they have a little search engine you can type in what you want and it will come up

1 - 19 of 19 Posts