Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well get a new tune last night for my car and ended up bricking my car for some reason. Called everybody and all I got was it could be a fuse or something like that. Long story short the car wouldn't even turn over this morning but after staying on the phone with diablo sport I was able to force the stock tune to take and now the car runs fine. This is now the end of me doing all these tunes through the mail I made an appointment with kurgan Motor sports to have a dyno tune. This is just a heads up to everyone because I have tuned me car 3-4 times and no problem but this one time I thought I had just broke the whole damn thing.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
Well get a new tune last night for my car and ended up bricking my car for some reason. Called everybody and all I got was it could be a fuse or something like that. Long story short the car wouldn't even turn over this morning but after staying on the phone with diablo sport I was able to force the stock tune to take and now the car runs fine. This is now the end of me doing all these tunes through the mail I made an appointment with kurgan Motor sports to have a dyno tune. This is just a heads up to everyone because I have tuned me car 3-4 times and no problem but this one time I thought I had just broke the whole damn thing.
Never had any issues with American Muscle tunes bricking my car. Sorry bro.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I dunno about with diablo but it does happen. That is why they generally have the ability to backup the stock tune.

SCT is awesome in that if you brick your car they can take the stock tune and build a recovery file. I had this happen once and that fixed it.

You switch tunes enough it is bound to happen once. Exact reason I don't change tunes on the weekend while SCT is closed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts