Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading about the benefits of the Bama offerings and a question popped into my head.

On my 2015 Ecoboost dash, there are some toggle switches. Steering mode( Normal, Sport, and Comfort) and Drive Mode( Normal, Sport, Track, and Snow/Wet). I do not recall hearing about this feature on previous years.

How would a Bama Tune play into this equation? Would applying the tune negate the Sport/Sport+ Drive Mode? Would it replace the settings applied by Ford to the Normal Mode?

Any ideas or experience here?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
The 2014's had steering mod but not driving mod. I don't believe that has any impact on the tune and is completely separate. Meaning you can have a tune and still set normal, sport or comfort. Although I cant tell a difference between any of them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've have the same question but I can tell a significant difference between normal and Sport+. Its all in the gearing ratio and more torque. However, it seems the sport+ doesn't compare to the tuned results. I read on one other forum that the tune over writes the normal mode but sport and sport+ it has no affect, but I cannot confirm if that is true.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts