Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been wanting to get a tuner for my 04 v6 mustang. I only have a Cai and dual exhaust. Would it be worth me buying a tuner? And if so should I go sct or Diablo? I've heard good from both.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
You will be amazed my friend.

Go with SCT off of American muscle. Free tunes for life. It really does turn your pony into a new car. So much more fun to drive. If you have auto, then expect more gains then I am stating (I have a manual).

Does it turn It into a v8? No. But it does make it feel like your a step closer, especially after getting used to your near stock car :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
^ completely agree, not only will it squeeze every little bit of horsepower out of your current and future mods, it will also benefit your stock applications such as getting a little more spark to your plugs and like v6stang said if you've got an automatic, a more aggressive drive with higher shift points and such

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thx guys ill most likely be getting one soon. Theyre just soo expensive lol

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
V6in said:
Thx guys ill most likely be getting one soon. Theyre just soo expensive lol
Yeah they are a pretty penny. Hp is expensive they say, and the tuner is the most ho for your money IMO for mods.

·
Registered
574 Posts
V6 stang said:
You will be amazed my friend.

Go with SCT off of American muscle. Free tunes for life. It really does turn your pony into a new car. So much more fun to drive. If you have auto, then expect more gains then I am stating (I have a manual).

Does it turn It into a v8? No. But it does make it feel like your a step closer, especially after getting used to your near stock car :D
+100

1 - 6 of 6 Posts