Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Well bama you get free tunes for life. Not sure about the other.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Trbluebullitt said:
Found a bama tuner and a superchip tuner both around the same price which one is better?
Bama is better. Plus free tunes for life!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
OP,

I'm assuming you're talking about getting both these tuners new and not used correct? The Bama SF3 tuner does allow for more adjustments with a custom tune then the super chip, but you're only enrolled into our Free Tunes for Life program if the tuner is bought new. So, I just wanted to double check with you and make sure you knew that info.

That being said, you can pick up a used Bama SF3 tuner and purchase an enrollment to our Free Tunes for Life program as well. So that is also always an option!

Hope this clears things up!

Shane

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Trbluebullit,

I noticed you're pretty close to hitting 50posts (I see 48 right now). So, I thought I'd give you an early Holiday present a shoot the code over to you. Check your PM's, you got mail!

Shane

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
AMShaneLesky said:
Trbluebullit,

I noticed you're pretty close to hitting 50posts (I see 48 right now). So, I thought I'd give you an early Holiday present a shoot the code over to you. Check your PM's, you got mail!

Shane
You guys are so nice!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
AMShaneLesky said:
Trbluebullit,

Shane
That's good business right there. I'd never buy from anybody else than AM. Y'all treat us customers so good I will defiantly continue to buy from ya'll no matter what. Just saying and bama is the way to go I have a bama tuner with free tunes for life also. Good buy.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
You guys are so nice!
That's good business right there. I'd never buy from anybody else than AM. Y'all treat us customers so good I will defiantly continue to buy from ya'll no matter what. Just saying and bama is the way to go I have a bama tuner with free tunes for life also. Good buy.
Just ordered it! Super happy:) and I kno Ill never buy anywhere else and will always refer ppl AM ROCKS!
Thanks for the support and kind words guys! I'm glad to have loyal customers like yourselves.

Keep the mod bug going, it's a good sickness to have haha.

Shane

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
AMShaneLesky said:
Thanks for the support and kind words guys! I'm glad to have loyal customers like yourselves.

Keep the mod bug going, it's a good sickness to have haha.

Shane
Hey man just ordered some more parts could you help me with my free t shirt I kno you can't use both at the same time but I've ordered like over 2k in the past week

1 - 17 of 17 Posts