Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my tuner, but idk how to save my stock tune on the device? I'm scared to tune it and not have my stick one saved. How do I save my stock tune before I put the new tune on?

My tuner is a BAMA SCT Tuner

Need info ASAP

Thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
It will download your stock tune automatically when you try to load your custom BAMA tune. Dont sweat it.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Just got my tuner, but idk how to save my stock tune on the device? I'm scared to tune it and not have my stick one saved. How do I save my stock tune before I put the new tune on?

Need info ASAP

Thanks
It copies the stock tune when you tune the car, then you can plug it into the PC and with the SCT flash program, backup the stock tune again, incase you have the very very rare chance that you car "brick" and SCT needs to rebuild a recovery flash for you car.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok cool, it worked! Thanks guys!

And btw, this thing is insane with the steeda 100m intake and the BAMA tune :D

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think it's safe to say your gain that you feel, came from the tune, not so much the intake.
The steeda 100m intake / BAMA tune combo is proven to make a big difference over a standard intake with a tune. I'm sure the intake plays a decent part of the power gain too

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
The steeda 100m intake / BAMA tune combo is proven to make a big difference over a standard intake with a tune. I'm sure the intake plays a decent part of the power gain too
I think what he means is if you tuned the car drove it for an hour then added the steeda intake and drove it for an hour you wouldn't feel nearly the change the tune made.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think what he means is if you tuned the car drove it for an hour then added the steeda intake and drove it for an hour you wouldn't feel nearly the change the tune made.
Ahh I see, yeah I guess I agree with that. Besides the noise it makes, love the sound of it! :)

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,866 Posts

Ok cool, it worked! Thanks guys!

And btw, this thing is insane with the steeda 100m intake and the BAMA tune :D
FordGT,

I'm glad to see you got everything figured out and that you're really enjoying your tune! I agree, that 100MM CAI and a Bama tune is a sick combo.

Enjoy your new set up and let me know if you have any questions or need some further assistance!

-Dan

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FordGT,

I'm glad to see you got everything figured out and that you're really enjoying your tune! I agree, that 100MM CAI and a Bama tune is a sick combo.

Enjoy your new set up and let me know if you have any questions or need some further assistance!

-Dan
Yeah definitely! Thanks again for all the help too! I appreciate it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.