Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone heard from John yet? Has he set a date? I haven't seen anything on Facebook. I'll have to go look his e-mail up and get in contact if we haven't. Until we get the official word here are some pictures to hold us over.

View attachment 35172

^Lowflyn showing us Elvis' Jacuzzi.

View attachment 35173

^ Another view of the Jacuzzi

View attachment 35174
That is not the ME group. Well there may be some members there but that was not the core group.

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last years?
Yes! Sir. Sure to be a fun time this year did you come last year? I don't recall meeting you there. You gotta come to the hotel party.. That's a blast. I've heard when Brent shows it's even better.

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I want to attend this sometime.
You should it's a blast. We sit around and just B.S. and talk to other owners it's so much fun. Last year they added autoX which was really cool.

There was a guy there last year with a beautiful C/S he pretty much customized it. He was telling me all about it and how he did everything through Ford. It was crazy. Awesome stuff. Really nice people out there.

View attachment 35178

Edit: Amie you would love touring the Automobile museum. So many cool cars in there. A Lincoln that Elvis purchased along with the check he wrote to the Ford dealer. Some Johnny Cash stuff.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Yeh i don't think we met. It'd be nice to have a bigge m.e. group there. I.think they should try to find a different area for the auto cross if they even do it again.

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeh i don't think we met. It'd be nice to have a bigge m.e. group there. I.think they should try to find a different area for the auto cross if they even do it again.
Yeah he was thinking about changing things up because we said if more people had shown everything would have been a nightmare. This year I think we will have more ME people seems to me like our numbers from within a reasonable driving distance have increased. While I'm sitting here procrastinating I should at least e-mail him.

·
Registered
532 Posts
alright sounds good ill check that out on fb. blue suede cruise is coming up too it be nice to have a ME section

1 - 15 of 15 Posts