Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I keep changing my mind. I was wondering if anybody has had any experience with the turbonetics kit on AM. I deploy in within the next year so I'm going to have some money saved up. How easy was the instal? What size injectors will I need to make upwards of 450 hp? I have gt40x heads, e303 cam, gt40 upper and lower intake, the pistons and connecting rods are forged and its a boss block. I want to make a good confident decision with this so any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'd say go for 60# injectors that way you will have plenty of fuel. Also a 255 or higher pump. Install shouldn't be that bad! I did them before, never that kit but its just time consuming. But if you don't know your way around a wrench get some help. The injectors and pump might actually come with the kit to so....

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know my way around a wrench. Just never installed a turbo. The kit comes with everything but injectors and pump which is its only downfall.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well then you will be fine! Well I'd say the 60's so you have room to grow. I know plenty of people who run 42's but its all in what your goals will be

·
Banned
776 Posts
I have 42's and will be switching them out this Spring for 60's. I should've went with them in the first place since 42's are pretty much passed a safe level of use around 450.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If your still shopping around, give quick time turbo a call. They have great customer service and the owner builds the kit to what you have and everything he's a great guy!

(502)331-3556 here's his number

1 - 8 of 8 Posts