Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have almost all the parts I need to complete my supercharger project. I have decided to use a tork tech terminator kit and a 03-04 cobra supercharger with all the stock components. What are some issues I may run into?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I have almost all the parts I need to complete my supercharger project. I have decided to use a tork tech terminator kit and a 03-04 cobra supercharger with all the stock components. What are some issues I may run into?
Nice man! hey i was wondering if yours had gt side emblems? I have a 99 cobra that i wanna trade for a stage 2 roush with 156k on it 5 speed. .

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not sure if the emblems I have are standard or not but mine are just a red R. I know the stage 3 had the actual square roush emblems

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I'm not sure if the emblems I have are standard or not but mine are just a red R. I know the stage 3 had the actual square roush emblems
Heres a pic my phone didnt put it on it looks pretty nice im trading my 99 cobra vert with 113xxx with a rebuilt tile for this 2002 roush stage 2 with 156xxx clear title. what do yall think?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Heres a pic my phone didnt put it on it looks pretty nice im trading my 99 cobra vert with 113xxx with a rebuilt tile for this 2002 roush stage 2 with 156xxx clear title. what do yall think?
Looks like just a gt to me, the side exhaust tips are wrong and a stage 2 should still have the correct badging

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
That's a clean roush, but tell yourself if its worth the same as you're cobra. You will have less power if you trade

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
That's a clean roush, but tell yourself if its worth the same as you're cobra. You will have less power if you trade
Im not really worried about the power lol. Its nice to have it but i dont know. Its a clean car and it looks nice. But if not for the dang rebuilt title on my car i wouldnt have a problem selling of trading the cobra. =p

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Im not really worried about the power lol. Its nice to have it but i dont know. Its a clean car and it looks nice. But if not for the dang rebuilt title on my car i wouldnt have a problem selling of trading the cobra. =p
If I were you I'd trade for that car for 1 I'm not a vert person lol 2 it will get u out of a rebuilt car, 3 the color of that car is sex lol , but I'd also take off the 1/4 glass scoops

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
If I were you I'd trade for that car for 1 I'm not a vert person lol 2 it will get u out of a rebuilt car, 3 the color of that car is sex lol , but I'd also take off the 1/4 glass scoops
Yeah car is pretty bad looking lol. Plus its clotch interior riding in the cobra leather sucks!andi. Think my clutch is going out lol it makes this horrible whining noise

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Yeah car is pretty bad looking lol. Plus its clotch interior riding in the cobra leather sucks!andi. Think my clutch is going out lol it makes this horrible whining noise
I'd try the deal if you like the car man

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I havnt seen the car n person cause he lives 3 hours away but well meet halfway saturday I think. Even if its just a gt I might trade lol it looks like an awesome car.
Yea man , just look it over good, make sure he isn't giving you the run around making u think its a roush, so u will look past faults on the car, but none the less good luck hope you end up happy in the deal, and as always post pics if u get it

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Yea man , just look it over good, make sure he isn't giving you the run around making u think its a roush, so u will look past faults on the car, but none the less good luck hope you end up happy in the deal, and as always post pics if u get it
Thanks man, only problem is he backed into a fence and hit a dog lol so there's some scratcges on bumper but he said it was 800 damage I can get that paint fixed for less than 200. But nonethe less its a beautiful car!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
When you get there look for a sticker on the frame of the driver side door that says" this car has been altered by roush performance" and look for a rubber badge to the right of the steering wheel that says what stage it is. Those are the only identifiers for 04 and below. You can also run the vin at roush performance.com to see.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
When you get there look for a sticker on the frame of the driver side door that says" this car has been altered by roush performance" and look for a rubber badge to the right of the steering wheel that says what stage it is. Those are the only identifiers for 04 and below. You can also run the vin at roush performance.com to see.
Thaks he said he was going to give me vin tuesday he said he thinks its a real roush but not for sure. :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts