Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys/gals I have a question for you. How the hell do i turn off the interior lights in my car? I have been drinking all night with family and had the jams going on in the car and noticed the interior lights didn't turn off. I also had the ignition in the car in the on position so the stupid chime would stop with the doors open. Am I just too drunk to figure it out? I'm on vacation (Houston) and left the manual back home.
PS the car runs awesome at sea level!

·
Registered
325 Posts
If you look to the left of your steering wheel, you'll see a wheel that adjusts the brightness of you dash light. When fully engaged (accompanied by a click when done so), it keeps your interior light on. Just roll the wheel down a little and it should turn the lights off.
Be safe getting home, bro. Watch out for cops lol.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried that bro. I have a 2010 F150 that does what you describe. It clicks when you go all the way up (keeps lights on) and clicks all the way down (shuts off all lights). The car won't do that.

i don't drink and drive i stay the night. I got too much to lose.

·
Registered
720 Posts
It's a setting under the setup button on your steering wheel. If you put it on zero I'd imagine it doesn't turn on at any time.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Run around the car 17 times while yelling at the top of your lungs " you can't see me!" ... That should do the trick!

Or it might get you arrested.... I would just wait till morning and see if the problem is still there, might be one of those alcohol related problems...I am sure it won't run the battery dead

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Am3gross said:
Run around the car 17 times while yelling at the top of your lungs " you can't see me!" ... That should do the trick!

Or it might get you arrested.... I would just wait till morning and see if the problem is still there, might be one of those alcohol related problems...I am sure it won't run the battery dead
Lol it worked!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts