Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
I used it once and was not impressed at all. It leaves your hands black and anything else you touch. I always like megs Carnuba wax (gives an awesome shine) used with micro fiber towels comes off easy(have several ready). The next day I would put on megs synthetic wax, it lasts longer and protects the Carnuba. A lot of work but we'll worth it for a black car. You can buy really expensive carnuba waxes online but megs always worked fine for me.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lBRAlD said:
I used it once and was not impressed at all. It leaves your hands black and anything else you touch. I always like megs Carnuba wax (gives an awesome shine) used with micro fiber towels comes off easy(have several ready). The next day I would put on megs synthetic wax, it lasts longer and protects the Carnuba. A lot of work but we'll worth it for a black car. You can buy really expensive carnuba waxes online but megs always worked fine for me.
I use dodo juice but I thought the black box might work lol I guess it just like the as seen on tv stuff aha

·
Registered
280 Posts
Still have it in a closet.... Should have thrown it away already. Ice works good for trim pieces but does not last on paint. Black is one of my favorite colors just so hard to keep clean.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lBRAlD said:
Still have it in a closet.... Should have thrown it away already. Ice works good for trim pieces but does not last on paint. Black is one of my favorite colors just so hard to keep clean.
Yeah I hear you on that my car gets washed every Tuesday and Friday lol I love black but you just see every little thing from scratches to water marks... But when it's clean it looks amazing!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts