Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well..............I did it, There are going to be two Coyotes in my Garage.:lol: My wife gave me the green light to go ahead and get "my own" Mustang a few months ago.:good: After driving hers (2013 GT Premium 6M) back & forth to work for a few weeks, I've decided to cave in to my urges.:lmao: Ordered yesterday. GT Premium, Ruby Red metallic, Saddle interior, Manual trans, 3.55 axle. The MGW shifter, GT 500 axle backs, & a few other mods soon to follow. After living in snowy & cold climates for 50+ years where I had to put my "stuff" up for half the year, I now live where it's warm & sunny and can enjoy my toys year round. Just make sense to have a fun DD.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
soccurluvr4......Have an MGW in "our" current ride ("her" 2013). Absolutely love it. I'll probably have "my" MGW sitting on the work bench along with my GT 500 axlebacks, waiting to be installed before my 2014 arrives. Now what do I do with 2 sets (take offs)of stock GT axlebacks ????

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Sorry soccerluvr4.... I'll try to figure out how to post pics after I learn to spell your name. lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts