Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah... I got this the other day and it's all installed now and working perfect!

And then I found out that my headunit will go thru mp3 cds song by song instead of allowing me to navigate by folder, so I just ordered a new headunit!

And best part is... it still changes colors! lmao :-o

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You all are still going to say Alpine is better, but functionality wise, they probably match. I made sure I was getting a ton of features when going with this headunit. Plus I like the looks of it more and it still has a color changing LCD :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thats some pretty cool stuff you got there..still dont beat this tho!! :D

·
Registered
800 Posts
Dont people just buy things to play the damn cd's anymore, for the love of gawd that 1 headunit has more features than my whole car...

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
800 Posts
I can only imagine the book that comes with that cd player...good gawd you would have to take a damn test just figure out that you are worthy enough to have it in your possession ! :headbang:

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
very nice shahrum be sure to post pics of it in ur car :)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kessler said:
I went Panisonic. It has treated me well so far. Nonetheless, I do wish it would change color, but I will take my Dot Matrix Display over that. :headbang:
That's all good, mine has a dot matrix display too... and it changes colors :p hehe

Anyways... got the headunit installed yesterday... pics will come asap!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts