Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving back from the stereo shop today i met a new civic at a light who reved his engine at me. We both punched it hard right away, I slowly pulled on him in 1st and 2nd, by the end of second he was at my rear bumper. I topped out 3rd gear at about 120km/h and cut it off then, he ended being about 1.5 car lengths behind me...
The second race was late at night driving home from go-karting with 2 of my buddys in the car. Since i was in a racing mood from all the karting i decided to gun it passed this heavily modded cavalier as he was accelerating from the light. He took the bait and tried to catch up. We met up at the next light, and since the roads were a little damp i had some traction problems but i won by about a two car lengths by the end of 3rd. Since it was late and we were on an open 4 lane highway out in farm country we decided to go from a rolling start at 90km/h, he hung pretty well with me up to 160 when i cut it off, he ended up only being 1.5 car lengths behind which surprised me. From what i could tell he had aftermarket exhaust, a bunch of flashy gauges, and a pretty paint job with lots of decals! He was by himself though, maybe my two passengers and 60kgs worth of sand in the trunk slowed me down a bit!
Anyways, that was my excitement for the night

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
you threw me off with the 120 km/h lol...

but nice kills. Nice to see some people from Canada join as well. Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heh thanks :) Iv been reading through here for a long time, just never decided to post until now

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Traction problems in a V6 :D :D j/k man Good Job 8)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha yeah, forgot to mention the roads were a little damp :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts