Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i had to go to saturday school today and they're was this fat kid, over 300 easy i mean huge, that drove a 95 honda civic hatch.

well he was such a ricer, the car looked stock except it was lowered to the ground on stock wheels with no hub caps. he said it was stock when i asked about it then he was like wanna race it? and ask me about my car and then i said so its stock right and he said yeah stock and i said stock from the factory? and he said yeah some factory and laughs. and he wouldn't tell me what was in it(typical ricer) well him and these 2 real ugly girls say it will slaughter me and this and that.

so i get so fed up i said ok then i'll race you after we get out. so we get out and when we get to our cars i ask if we are onna run em? and he's like well my clutch is slipping and that **** and i was like if you wanna puss out its fine by me, then he starts his car and revs the piss out of it and says ok we'll go, so i go where and he wanted to go on the parkwayfrom a roll but i said thats too far lets just hit a light and we decided to go at the webgin light where it comes from one goes to 2 lanes for the light and then merges back into 1 about 1/8th a mile up the road.

-<I===>-----

^best i could do! lol

well we line them up and he honks and we go, he even got a lil jump on me, and i just pull on him andpull in his lane in front of him about 3/4 before it merges back and then i start slowing down and he rides my ass real close.

so he motions to pull into a nieghborhood and i ask what excuse is he gonna give me and he says i ain't gonna give no excuses but my clutch was slipping yada yada, then he's like in a pissed off mood and says lets go for $20 on the parkway from a roll, and i'm like i allready beat you, and he's like but i was riding your ass dog(after i slowed down mind you) and i just said i just beat you and i don't feel like racing you again and he got all pissed it was funny cuz his girl was like all silent when she was all yapping how he was gonna beat me and **** the whole time!

i know it was stupid racing on the street and i don't go out and look for races or anything but this guy had it coming to him!

why can't there be any cool people that know about cars and aren't assholes around here?

184 Posts
how did u like ur Driveshaft i have one on the way

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
slap that ricer silly... and oh yeah, go race him for his 20 bucks

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ha I've only raced for money once...it was in a minivan, and we won. Stupid dude in a Neon thought we were messing with him. We smoked the mess out of him, picked up the benjamin, and went home laughing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts