Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Again Everyone!

Yes, It is me, the elusive Cold Air Induction Article Writer himself! The Former Moderator, The Third person to EVER sign up for these forums... Yes it is I, Rellik!

I'm not going to be a stranger anymore... so get used to it :D

Good to be back.

BTW, Brent, I'm able to spend a LOT of time on the forum now... that I have a new job and away from that filtering service :) HINT HINT HINT :D

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
Ha...welcome back...I guess

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whats up... WEll lets see, I am a Computer Aided Drafter who manages his own department, I'm studying my TDMM for my RCDD, I finally installed my short throw shifter, I just re-updated my sig to omit any reminance that I was ever involved with ExtremeEffect.com, I got to talk to a couple old friends tonight, My throwout bearing is going out, I got my new system installed after it got jacked last year...

Life is good and finally going my way.

Not to mention I also started up a blog to keep track of everything I do. Available at http://www.asbclan.com/rellik

Life is good :) :cool:

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dom said:
He left, then came back saying he was getting an '05 yellow GT and then we found pics of his new 350Z. :disgust:
Oh thats whacked!

Hell no, I'm keeping my stangs :D

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
Brent said:
Don't think so.

Basically said he was coming back a jazillion times but never did.

Then he bought a 350z
And now he's too good for us...

·
Premium Member
4,890 Posts
I am very glad you are back Evin. You were a part of the beginning of this place and you rightfully should remain here. :good: :good:

Damn this place rocks !!!!!

·
You want to **** me?
3,812 Posts
lol i remember our war... that was awesome

nice to see ya again man

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Probably don't remember me because i don't post to much and was gone for a little while but welcome back. do you know what's really weird? Yesterday was reading over the forums and thought to myself "You know who used to be around alot but hasn't posted for awhile?...Rellik" So this is kinda freaky that you're back today.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts