Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my wheels what you guys think. And please no comments on the taillights. we've already been over that. I had to post here since I've been banned for another week at 3.8.mustang.com. :oops: . So watcha guys think :D

184 Posts
first off dont come over here just to post once and leave 3.8mustang.com sucks stay here

1. I like the tint
2. I like the Alteezas
3. I love the rims.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
What are those? 95 cobra r's?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Nvm, didn't get a good look a them

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MusclesFromBrussels said:
first off dont come over here just to post once and leave 3.8mustang.com sucks stay here

1. I like the tint
2. I like the Alteezas
3. I love the rims.
3.8mustang does suck :D

184 Posts
ur car looks a million times better now that u dont have those gay ass 15's on there got rid of the cobra emblems and gave it a good wash. I like the altezzassss on the black car id keep em. what percentage tint u got? Get urself some speed mods now and atleast get it semi fast

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MusclesFromBrussels said:
ur car looks a million times better now that u dont have those gay ass 15's on there got rid of the cobra emblems and gave it a good wash. I like the altezzassss on the black car id keep em. what percentage tint u got? Get urself some speed mods now and atleast get it semi fast
Thanks guys. Yah my 15's where gheyy lookin. Only bad things my stock wheels weigh 37.5 pounds. and these weigh 52 pounds each. So I added on bout and extra 50 pounds. :( . Im tryin to make it fast to. Gettin a superior shift kit installed to foor my poor auto. :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
.:DarkEntity:. said:
Big improvement!
I actually like it now... it doesn't look like a go-kart anymore.. :)

mad props... it's amazing what wheels and black tint does on a black car.. ;)
Thanks holmes. ;) .Good to hear from you. This is nice all this respect for my tailights that went 40-5 in that poll. :D . Your name seems to be Forbidden at 3.8mustang now. Heard you've been banned for lifeee. 8)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Blackskidd said:
.:DarkEntity:. said:
Big improvement!
I actually like it now... it doesn't look like a go-kart anymore.. :)

mad props... it's amazing what wheels and black tint does on a black car.. ;)
Thanks holmes. ;) .Good to hear from you. This is nice all this respect for my tailights that went 40-5 in that poll. :D . Your name seems to be Forbidden at 3.8mustang now. Heard you've been banned for lifeee. 8)
lol, screw them...
I really could care less, I post on enough message boards as it is :)
They're the ones who loast a 10th most participating member of the board

184 Posts
ya **** 3.8 i got tired after the 3rd time i got banned for basically nothing. Got an Email from Sean saying i could come back and i told him to screw off. Havent posted since.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I like it man....looks awesome :headbang:

·
Registered
106 Posts
It looks good..I love everything on it..only problem is..the back lights..they look good..but they need black around them..not that grey lookin ****..Just my .02 cents..later

·
Registered
414 Posts
You guys aren't the only ones that are fed up with 3.8, that place turned crappy fast.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Well I like the rims I also like the clear tail lights on a black cars. and I am glad to have you over here from 3.8 now do the smart thing and make this place your home ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
250 Posts
he means that literally. It's so nice to wake up, open my browser and see good looking mustangs load up on my screen. Almost better than girls.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts