Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.reuters.com/printerFriendlyPopup.jhtml?type=domesticNews&storyID=4262187

Why would you riot when your team wins?? :-?

dumb northerners :p

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
It is that way in the north because when all the people gather they out number the police like 5000 to 1 and with all the rioting it is easy for them to be bad and destructive. I was in Atlanta when they won the World series in 96 I think there was not rioting. When Dallas won there superbowls they did not riot.

I just dont understand how winning means rioting though . I remember this year in college football west virginia set fires all over the city when they won against Miami and Virginia Tech. Damn Yankee Hillbilly's

The north sux !!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Smokedya95stang said:
There are 3 colleges like right there. Its all drunk college students

NO excuse period!!!!!!!!! Nebraska, Alabama, Oklahoma, Florida, Florida State, Miami, Southern Cal, Auburn, Georgia, LSU (national champs) dont riot or light fires all over the city BE REAL!!!!

It is a Northeastern thing

·
Registered
574 Posts
Rellik said:
They're trying to copy the LA Riots of what... 93?

No one can beat CA when it comes to Riots! :p
:no: And I'm not proud of it. :no:
Thus is why I live in the mountians :) :headbang:
:D CA is the BEST for riots. Lakers win the championship... riots. Mexican soccer team TIES Brazil... more riots. Rodney King is tweaking and speeding and gets beat up... whole lot of riots.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
arnold swartsa***** becomes governor more riots haha

·
Registered
574 Posts
falconbballer15 said:
arnold swartsa***** becomes governor more riots haha
:evil: Arnold is THE BEST. My car renewal fee was going to be $370 under that queer Grey Davis. Arnold put a stop to that ****. I just paid my registration last week... It was $174.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
i think u guys misunderstood me i said that because like something good happend and new england and something good happend in cali so they riot....i have nothin wrong with arnie hes cool

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
lol screw the terminator hes Turbo Man ahhaahahaa :headbang: Its turbo time haha

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
stangin99 said:
Danger Dude said:
NO there are not riots down here and have not been since the Kennedys started the race stuff down here in the 60's
that just because Southern Sports teams suck :D
Marlins world series. LSU wins the BCS national championship. The list goes on and on The South does not suck but in the south we are decent to are fellow countrymen. we party not loot, we have BBQ's we dont riot. We are to laid back to want to fight the police.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts