1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
No.

·
Registered
309 Posts
It would go great with some oversized chrome dinner plate wheels, a 4 foot wing and some oversized tin cans for exhaust :D

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Wow, interior ok, that's a hit or miss depending on a few things but under glow? I can't find the button that allows me to reach thru the screen and knock you upside the head haha

·
Registered
227 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
redfire said:
Anyone done this or considered adding inderbody and interior lighting?

I like the look..just not sure if I would put on my own car.

http://www.ledunderbody.com/led-underbody-light-kits.aspx
If they could just turn on when you park it would be cool but I'd invest in the pony projection lamps myself and for $80 I think there are better things to invest in

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yah, there is no way I would drive with them on like that guy....but parked or at a car show....

·
Registered
275 Posts
BaSohol said:
Wow, interior ok, that's a hit or miss depending on a few things but under glow? I can't find the button that allows me to reach thru the screen and knock you upside the head haha
Lmfao +100

·
Registered
414 Posts
Yeah idk about that. But maybe, just maybe, if you set the car on fire and then roll it off a cliff onto spikes covered in off road diesel and old tires while singing Justin beaver songs, it would look AMAZING!! But otherwise, leave it to Hondas and Mazdas.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Graham1992 said:
Yeah idk about that. But maybe, just maybe, if you set the car on fire and then roll it off a cliff onto spikes covered in off road diesel and old tires while singing Justin beaver songs, it would look AMAZING!! But otherwise, leave it to Hondas and Mazdas.
+1

1 - 20 of 27 Posts