Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just out of curiosity because I know the sales world is full of false or glorified info... Has anyone installed a Underdrive pulley here and what do you guys think about it? Worth the $$?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Lololol i was just about to write a thread on this im in the market for one my self doing research right now there a bit expensive lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea just a little pricey that I'm not sure if I want to risk it . There are barely any for the 99-04 style sixxers. I found one on a site for about 200 I don't remember it now it's on my computer at home. What have you seen?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not crazy with the idea of messing around with nos but I'm also going to college and on a budget

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for that input... I have another question.. Would a pulley for a gt work with our sixxers? They are quite a bit cheaper and easier to find.. There isn't t much out there for the v6.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Idk about fitment but there cheaper because they make more of them and people are more worried about getting more performance out of there v8's verses v6's

·
Registered
112 Posts
UDP's are one of those things you add, WITH a CAI, Exhaust, to feel it all 3 at once is a decent kick.. Get them all 3 with some 3.73's and a tune and you will really feel it wake up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts