Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This September 1st I'm driving from my home in Maryland to the State of Missouri. I'm going to visit my father who lives in Jackson MO and its 1,000 miles one way from my home. I'm taking the mustang for this trip and can't wait. The open highway's and the mustang. Oh heck yeah.

I'm driving to Lexington KY the first day and got a hotel's stay which is just over 600 miles from my house.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
You're taking I-69 correct?

Pick your poison.

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
I meant when you left Lexington.

Pick your poison.

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I meant when you left Lexington.

Pick your poison.
Ha ha ha. My bad man. Yes, I 69 bro

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

I live in KC, I'll give ya a wave.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Please do sir.

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome kona drive that stang :thumb: Enjoy your trip!
I told my wife that I was so excited about driving my mustang out 1,000 miles one way and she looks at me like I'm nuts. Open highway, performance vehicle, open windows, loud music, doesn't get any better.

My father has a 2014 CS and we plan on doing father and son mustang car shows during my visit. Going over labor day holiday and his birthday. I'll be gone for 10 days with no wife and kids. Holy crap, I feel like I'm coming up on parole. Ha ha ha

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
That will awesome Kona enjoy your trip.

MPT tune, 3:73 gears, borla stype, frrp x pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, airaid cai, Jlt separator, koni orange shocks and struts, SR Springs, gt500 mounts, J&M Panhard bar, Bmr LCA, 2010 gt500 wheels, roush chin splitter and RTR stripes... ? ?

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That will awesome Kona enjoy your trip.

MPT tune, 3:73 gears, borla stype, frrp x pipe, Mac ceramic shorty headers, airaid cai, Jlt separator, koni orange shocks and struts, SR Springs, gt500 mounts, J&M Panhard bar, Bmr LCA, 2010 gt500 wheels, roush chin splitter and RTR stripes... ? ?
Thanks sir.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts