Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOO HOO!!! My RPM Big Valve Heads and 1.73 adj RR's will be here next week they just shipped yesterday

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
You will need a whole new dyno tune there Brother Corey!!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Ought to go whole hog and put a forged rotating assembly in that bad boy while you are at it Corey! ;)

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I was SCT tuned and with the heads I will be alright, but with the vortech is another story.

Oh I have a future plan if the bottom end comes apart I am going for a 4.2 single port monster

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My wife and I have a understanding. I understand if she does not like a mod I will get a skillet in the head HEHEHEHHEHEHHE :rolleyes: :-? :shock: :oops: ;) :D :D

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I cannot be specific until Mikael says I can, after all he is a major sponsor of mine. He asked me not to publish the numbers at this time I can be general and say it outflows just about anything out there for the single port as well as split port stuff. Yes I am getting new springs. I would never do any engine building that did not include new springs. That is just good sense and add insurance!!!

·
Registered
567 Posts
V6PowerStang said:
why are flow #ers sensitive?

Most of Mik's BV stuff is still in developmental stages.

Corey's heads will easily outflow ported splitport heads(like mine). But thats why Im planning on getting my own splitport BV heads :D

Redline will probably still be 6k. The stock bottom end can spin much higher than that without coming apart.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You are right stangin99 these are not just BV heads but special ported heads I am the Guinea Pig. The first to have these heads on a car . Mikael contacted me a while back asking me to be the guinea pig on these new heads he has been developing. Mikael, Robert and I discussed my stage RGR stage 3 intakes and these new heads. needless to say I am impressed with not only what mikeal has said but that Robert agreed with mikael these will be impressive.

So I am really stoked about this :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Whoooeeee, sounds like time for a trip down to Greenville again soon, gotta see all of this when you get it together man!

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WOOOOHOOO THey are here I am stoked Harland adj RR's are sweet looking in their gold color . I am now going to get a tech day organized. Man these ports on the heads are really hogged out

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
sweet keep us updated

1 - 20 of 27 Posts