Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
theyre soon to be in production... i emailed the guy and have info from ford an all that, so itll be soon!!! i go on vacation friday, so when i get back from that ill be rockin for sure

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you get yours put in yet rellik??? if you can take some pics thatd be awesome so i can use different colors and what not for pictures on my site :)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I was actually thinking about what color LED's to put in. I came up with 2 options. Green, like the scheme of everythign else... or a Red, White and Blue Led scheme which will make the Pony look like the original red, white and blue emblems were! What you think?

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know im talking to you on AIM, but ill ask here anyway... are you planning to do LED's behind the cutout? if you do id like to see how it comes out with 3 different colors... it could be pretty sweet looking if done right. It almost seems like you could put some sort of divider behind the panel (coming perpendicular off of the rear of the panel) that would make sure that only 1 color of light would be in 1 specific area of the horse. Just a thought

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Exactally what I was thinking actually. But I would want a LITTLE bit of a blend so there arent 2 black lines going down the pony. What I'll do, is fab up a LED stand that allows the LED to shine down from the top. If the blending is too extensive, I'll use the devider idea. Either way... It's going to be pretty cool looking :)

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Evin,

That is cool! I would go for one of those if/when I get rid of the factory CD player that occupies that slot right now

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
youd be able to buy the panel from me :mrgreen: then rig your stuff up as you wish... i really like the amount of interest in these things, and evin... that looks awesome

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
that looks sweet

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i wasnt able to get to the shop today, i had to set a server up for my dad down on his t1... so im hoping to get there tommorow, sorry guys :(

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I set up the stage that my 3 LED are going to be held in. I Took an old computer 5.25" clastic cover, drilled 3 holes (actually 5 because I messed up on the spacing), and I'll be gluing the LED's onto that, then the stage onto the back of the plate. I think it's gonna work well. I'll get the LED's tomorrow. BTW, I'll have 2 extra Red, White, and Blue 12v Led's if anyone is interested!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts