Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.v6stangs.com/v6_stang_specs/articles/cai/index.html

More detailed answers, more questions answered, types and styles of CAI's, CAI Add-on's, and the ever popular question... can I drive through puddles with a CAI installed?

It's all new, with a new professional design, Soly for v6stangs.com

Let me know what you think :)

·
Registered
941 Posts
there are lots of grammatical errors. if you want, let me know and i'll proof it via PM.

you should specify rwhp or crank hp as far as hp/tq gains. also, your range is really big... i think a 5rwhp minimum instead of 2 would be alright to say.

also mention that the MAF-fender piece is the main piece and that the TB-MAF tube won't gain you much but will still add 3-7rwhp.

looks pretty good though.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whats makes the Fender-MAF THE main piece? Out of only 2 pieces, yes I realize that there has to be a more benifical piece... But I always thought that taking out the very screwed up tubing (the maf-tb) would create the power because the air isn't as turbulant when it goes into the manifolds.

As for the Gramar. If you have time, Correct anything you see fit. Though I'm a published writer, I am not in any way perfect. I have my own style of writing, and am always open to suggestions. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Rellik said:
As for the Gramar. If you have time, Correct anything you see fit. Though I'm a published writer, I am not in any way perfect. I have my own style of writing, and am always open to suggestions. :thumbsup:

grammar, not Gramar. Mr. Published Writer :D :D :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
941 Posts
Rellik said:
Whats makes the Fender-MAF THE main piece? Out of only 2 pieces, yes I realize that there has to be a more benifical piece...
yes, "main" = "most power coming from it"

check dynos... the fender-MAF does 75% of the gain.

sending PM shortly...

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Hey, what's wrong with romping around ins 3’ of mud in a field? It's fun until you get stuck. Then you realize there's no tow hook on a mustang so you have to wrap the cable around your rear axle. This works fine until you rear axle snaps in half and then you're screwed. You wait until the field dries up and the farmer calls the cops on you. Then you get your car towed out for a measly fee of $200 plus the farmer sues you for $2000 worth of damage and presses charges. Wait...there's alot wrong with playing in the mud with a mustang. If you insist on doing it make sure you have a good friend with a Z71 5 speed to get you out. Not that I have any experience in this matter :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Densecharger is making the full length again. He started back in the summer. I e-mailed him in August after noticing a full on e-bay. He said that he is selling the TB pipe for $65.00 each including shipping to those of us who have purchased the meter-forward.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
well to late I was in contact with John Demolet all last year on a TB tube for a 94-98 and he kept postponing it so I got a Mac

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Looks good to me

·
Registered
941 Posts
relik,

i had to actually do some work tonight so i'll PM you a proofed copy sometime tomorrow. i won't change a thing, just proof. the next segment will be suggestions if i find some to add. :thumb2:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you for the feedback everyone. I'll make the appropriate changes needed.

Austin.... you mean you had something more important to do than proom my article? I'm upset and disapointed now.

Brandon, shut up... most published writers are horrible spellers... thats why we created the spell checker (which is absent in the forum posting options). :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts