Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is as the car sits now, with the headlights, new badges, side scoops, and kit back on. Let me know what you guys think!

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
BOOOOOOOO haha jk man, that looks great!!!!!! should of called me and I would of taken some for ya..

·
Registered
97 Posts
what kind of kit is that?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FloMasta24 said:
what kind of kit is that?
That is a 94-98 Roush Kit

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
dude, i love everything about your car except two things

1. the side scoops dont look like they flow all that great with the car, but i think that's not gonna be the common opinion :)

2. its not mine :cool:

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Probally the best Pre-99 out there bro. I see what you mean about the S-281 wing, it would go well with the kit.

And about the hood, you'd have to be careful about what to do next. One wrong move and it's overdone. So I would either do the Eleanor Gray Metalflake or even carbon fiber on the top part of the cowl hood.

Looks awesome bro...to bad it's gonna sit like that for awhile now. :p:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well the wing and to hood is all thats left other then a billet grill....I've seen a mustang pretty much like what I'm going for, except, it just has the roush front. I wouldn't have that Bra on it though

Attachments

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Ah yes. Seen that one before. A Stage 2 Roush with rear exhaust and no rear valance.

I'm not sure about the choice on the billet grille. I kinda like the pony in there instead. But, they do sell other versions of the pony. Every flag you can think of, flaming, any color you can think of.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well my grill would have the Pony in it still

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
stunning!

184 Posts
reminds me of that eval kids v6

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
looks good, but is one of your roush front valences comming loose? just lettnig you know if you didnt know before it falls off or something, dont want you trashing it going down the road, looks like the pass side, you can see soem light comming though the crack. other than that looks really good the rim choice and finish fits the effects and black car really good.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts