Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wuts up forum i saw this nice GT WITH I THINK A rousch kit looks pretty sweat thinking of throwing down my 02 and taking this 1 home of course i will have a payment but it is newer not sure how much miles it has im a check it out today heres a pic

Attachments

·
Registered
634 Posts
Looks nice, is it a real Roush?
It's a GT with a Roush Body kit, He say's it in his post.

Car is absolutely sweet though. Let us know how the drive goes!

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

I dont think so
Roush I believe has Roush had it stiched into the seats and also a different hood.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Personally I like our New Edges styling better than the retro styling from 05 on. My 2 cents.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Wuts up forum i saw this nice GT WITH I THINK A rousch kit looks pretty sweat thinking of throwing down my 02 and taking this 1 home of course i will have a payment but it is newer not sure how much miles it has im a check it out today heres a pic
I have to agree with Bullitt1075! I definitely like your 02. I have my sights on a 03 and an 04. Decisions decisions...

·
Registered
634 Posts
You should just upgrade for a 2004 with low miles if your willing to pay the price tag on it. I mean, Personally New edge's do have a bad ssa look

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice makes me want it even more there just going to check my car for the value see what they can give me for it

·
Registered
634 Posts
Nice makes me want it even more there just going to check my car for the value see what they can give me for it
Good luck buddy! Let us know!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts