Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My right headlight is dimming in and out so I think it's time for an upgrade. Has anyone else bought new lights? Did you buy h4's and/or halogens? I'm looking for a pair that will plug right in and I don't want to invest in some expensive ones that constantly need replaced. I might end up going with stock replacements. Suggestions and reviews is what I'm looking for. Thanks

·
Registered
223 Posts
My right headlight is dimming in and out so I think it's time for an upgrade. Has anyone else bought new lights? Did you buy h4's and/or halogens? I'm looking for a pair that will plug right in and I don't want to invest in some expensive ones that constantly need replaced. I might end up going with stock replacements. Suggestions and reviews is what I'm looking for. Thanks
Have you taken them out and checked your connections? I had similar issues with another vehicle, took them apart, cleaned the connections really well, and it fixed the issue. Might take a bit of work, but you may not have to spend a lot to fix it. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're right. I researched more and on a forum a guy had the same problem with one light going in and out. One person suggested the ground wire being bad. My ground wire is right in the front so I checked it and it was very loose so I assume that's the solution.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I put in hids they are plug and play the kit comes with everything you need all. I think it was in the 150-200 $ range i cant remember forsure

1 - 4 of 4 Posts