Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know if i should upgrade my 94 gt or if i should sell it and buy a 1999 or 2000 gt. if i upgrade im planning on a full exhaust new 3.73 gears shift kit because its an automatic.
any help would be appreciated kind of new to the mustang world and wanna learn more about them.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Hondasucks said:
i dont know if i should upgrade my 94 gt or if i should sell it and buy a 1999 or 2000 gt. if i upgrade im planning on a full exhaust new 3.73 gears shift kit because its an automatic.
any help would be appreciated kind of new to the mustang world and wanna learn more about them.
My opinion any time you can upgrade to a new model car is a plus to me, a newer car is less miles and better technology. Question is how many miles is on your 94 and are you having any issues? And do you have a car picked out how many miles and what's all done to it?

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
^ totally disagree. I don't mind the pushrod but the modular engine sounds awesome. I'd go for the newer car. More equity and newer car. You will probably get the performance boost and the newer cad going that route.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My 94 gt has 123,000 miles and no I don't have at problems with it I just don't like the convertible aspect of it. And I was looking at a bunch of parts I was gunna get and I was only going to be at 220-230 rwhp. I know the 2000 gt has that stock
And I already have one I'm looking at its got 125,000 miles on it

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There only asking 5,400 for it and I'm planning on doing SLP all the way through for an exhaust. And I the new edge style is my favorite out of anything.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know but if I got it I would keep it until it died so I'd probably rebuild the motor little by little over time. Better than most in seeing for the prices though

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Anybody have any exhaust options besides the SLP all the way through? I was thinking about BBK longtubes with a catted x because of emissions and the pypes violator catback exhaust

1 - 15 of 15 Posts